Divorce is not only a legal process, it is an emotional and a financial process as well. As a trained divorce professional, a divorce coach will help you navigate it with more clarity and focus. A divorce coach becomes your sounding board to address the concerns you have and how to best address them.
Since finances are an important part of the process, a divorce coach will help you get your financial information organized in a manner that can help you make well informed decisions.
Ultimately, you want to be as prepared as possible when you and having an ally that is experienced and understand what you are going through will help you encounter less surprises along the way.
As your divorce thinking partner, Jessica is with you all the way to help you craft strategies for success. Schedule a consultation to see how she can help you.
Separation and divorce seem worse than death to many people and it is important to grieve in a way that is healthy so you move forward to find your new path, YOU are worth it. In this work, we find that some clients just need help creating a plan and feel confident, supported enough to execute it on their own. Other clients need additional help.
Each session is dedicated to tackling the issue at hand, we will work through it together and come up with an action plan for your next steps. We will build upon your success with each session so you may emerge from the divorce experience with your best self.
My weekly or bi-weekly one on one, personalized coaching program allows you to select what we will focus on in each 55 minute session, some examples include:
· Strategize on next steps
· Help finding the right divorce lawyer for you
· Preparing for your visit to your lawyer.
· Budget and Lifestyle Analysis
· Prepare Financial Affidavit
· Evaluate appropriate mix of assets
· Assistance managing the paperwork that divorce requires
· Strategies to help you respond in a manner that preserves your dignity and integrity
· Discussion on settlement issues to consider
· Developing the skills to help you create your new life moving forward
· Create a roadmap to success
· Goal setting to help you achieve your goals.
· Preparing you for Mediation
· Meet with your attorney
· Introduction to other professionals like attorneys, therapists, financial advisors